🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Check out my new online text-based MMORPG Zapoco

Started by
0 comments, last by zapoco 6 years, 4 months ago

Hey everyone, my name is Tom, and I'm the creator for the MMORPG called Zapoco. A text-based MMORPG, set in a zombie apocalyptic setting where you can train, scavenge, fight other players, build safehouses, trade and do a bunch of other cool stuff.

I built it to be fully browser based lets you play from any device with a web browser for free, no downloads or personal details required, just an email address :)

I've been working incredibly hard over the past few months on this, and am very proud of what I've been able to accomplish with it, and I hope for some of you to be able to play it and enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it! I'll also gladly address any comments, questions, criticism, concerns, or anything else you may have (I apologize if this isn't allowed to be posted here, if it's not, feel free to remove it). Thank you.

Link: https://www.zapoco.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement