🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Ideas for how to garner fans and attention for my upcoming game?

Started by
2 comments, last by Tom Sloper 6 years, 1 month ago

I am basically brand new to the gaming industry business wise although I have been a gamer for years. I officially started my game publishing company, and being as though I am only 20, I have no connects to the gaming industry. Of course, I'm still going to do more internet research, but I thought why not ask folks who may have business hands in the gaming community? If anyone is questioning, my game prototype is basically done (I designed it myself) and its very detailed and I am going to start searching for a team to help me build it. Thank you. 

Advertisement

Have you tried digging through the threads on this forum to find past questions about marketing? That's what you're asking about - how to market your game.  Or should I say, since you haven't started forming the dev team yet, how to market the concept. 

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

6 minutes ago, Tom Sloper said:

this forum

Moved the thread to the Business forum (marketing is a business function, not a production/management function). There are several threads about marketing here.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement