🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Free Android Game - Inside The Maze

Started by
1 comment, last by cricon 5 years, 5 months ago

Hello. I continue the tradition of asking for your opinion on this forum when I launched my third game. My second game, which I first launched on this forum, Red Ball Evolved, has been greatly modified as a result of your advice and now has almost 300,000 downloads. The game loaded on Google Play is called "Inside The Maze" and is a puzzle game. To reach the end of each level, you must use the objects around you and avoid the dangers that appear in your path. As before, accept your advice and opinions, both positive and negative, on the principle that praise encourages and criticism is constructive :) I'm sure there are mistakes that have escaped me. The game can be downloaded here. You can support me with a short review or stars on the game page. Thank you!

usbdRx0.jpg RK2uIA8.jpg

h8Du4ZH.jpg WBWIVo7.jpg

Advertisement

It looks like my developer name was very similar to another software company, so I had to relaunch the game and change my developer name. Anyway, I changed the menu graphics, increased the gravity and increased the labyrinth rotation speed. Now the game can be downloaded here. I expect opinions, whether good or bad. Thank you!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement