Advertisement

Looking for a programmer

Started by May 29, 2019 08:28 PM
7 comments, last by Peace Walker 5 years, 3 months ago

Hi,

I've been working on a mobile game in my free time for a while now and I'm looking for a programmer to join me. The main game idea is that you drive a car on bumpy roads while delivering items on its roof or in its bed. The goal is to arrive at the end of each track with the most items on the car still in place. I know it's not the most original game idea, but I believe its scale is small enough to actually be finished. I've got a car controller from the asset store, so the cars are already driveable. Below I included a couple images from the game as it is now. If this looks something you would like to be a part of, send me a message here so we can talk. Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!

unity_1.jpg

unity_2.jpg

unity_3.jpg

unity_4.jpg

Bumping this with some videos, maybe it will lure someone in.

Untitled 3.mp4 Untitled 4.mp4
Advertisement

So hope physics don't knock away your cargo?

I am an indie game developer who enjoys pixel art games.

Yes, you try to navigate through the bumps without losing the cargo.

Cool!  Can I join the project?

I am an indie game developer who enjoys pixel art games.

In my experience, this usually works best when there are clear logic separations that individuals work on independently. Programmer interaction is strongest when systems collide. The side effect with a modular code structure is the ease of tracking contribution. Perhaps take another overview of what you have and where you want to end up. From there, a better list of required talent will perhaps take it farther or better define the reason you reached out. 

Advertisement

Pepsidog, I sent you a message!

GoliathForge, thank you for your recommendations, I'll keep them in mind!

Hi there,
Are you still looking for a Programmer ?

I like this project

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement