Advertisement

2D Artist and animator looking to join a project (short term)

Started by June 06, 2019 10:22 PM
4 comments, last by AdamKrms 5 years, 3 months ago

Hello all!!!

I'm Mert, a 2D artist and animator, and I hope to join a project to gain some more experience working on games. I can only work for the short term, meaning possibly no more than a month, with only 2-5 hours of work a week towards the project.

You can find some examples of my work here:
Mertgokberk.com
@Ooopdoop (Instagram)

Thank you very much, I'm looking forward to some juicy replies :D

I don't think there are any significant projects you can join and hope to produce something of worth within a single month. I think you're better off creating small games on your own like Pong or Catching eggs or some of these old arcade games. 

Good luck anyhow. 

Advertisement

Hey, I would like to have you in my team. Add me on Discord, name is GreenMage#8709. We're creating an asymmetrical horror game and I would be happy to see some concept arts or UI done by you :)  I can send you a 5-6 pages long writing about the game's concept and lore if you're interested :)

19 hours ago, EagleGamer said:

I don't think there are any significant projects you can join and hope to produce something of worth within a single month. I think you're better off creating small games on your own like Pong or Catching eggs or some of these old arcade games. 

Good luck anyhow. 

Personally in my experience a month is more than enough time to get some serious work done, especially if it's just a small task for a larger project. For me, smaller projects that are copies of something that's been done before don't really help push me enough.

That's just my opinion however. Still thank you for your advice :D

12 hours ago, GreenMage333 said:

Hey, I would like to have you in my team. Add me on Discord, name is GreenMage#8709. We're creating an asymmetrical horror game and I would be happy to see some concept arts or UI done by you :)  I can send you a 5-6 pages long writing about the game's concept and lore if you're interested :)

That sounds great thank you, I'd definitely like to hear more. I'll message you some time tomorrow.

9 hours ago, Ooopdoop said:

Personally in my experience a month is more than enough time to get some serious work done, especially if it's just a small task for a larger project. For me, smaller projects that are copies of something that's been done before don't really help push me enough.

That's just my opinion however. Still thank you for your advice :D

That sounds great thank you, I'd definitely like to hear more. I'll message you some time tomorrow.

Okay, thank you very much :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement