Advertisement

Looking for Collaborators for Dark Medieval Fantasy Demo

Started by June 08, 2019 03:47 AM
5 comments, last by love.pem 5 years, 1 month ago

Hi there,

My name is Sagan Tucker and I'm looking for collaborators to work on a Dark Medieval Fantasy game series.

nwn6j64nuaw4.png

Rhien has been a blacksmith's apprentice ever since his father left him in the care of Glenn Hammerfist, armorer to the king, to go on a mysterious journey. Nine years later he receives a cryptic letter from his father, saying to come home at once. Eagerly, he rushes home. But when he sees his father, something is not right. What is this about a box that contains an ancient necromancer's spell that will awaken his dead mother? That's madness! Everyone knows that magic doesn't exist, and the Lord of the Dead is merely a Fae Story, told to scare children... But his father is very adamant. And when he finally opens the box, all of the darkness he'd wished was only nightmares comes pouring forth...

Will he stand idly by as his world crumbles before him? Or will he take action?

The Telerian Chronicles is a Dark Medieval Fantasy 3rd person Action/Adventure with RPG elements. The plan is to make a short demo to take to Kickstarter. When it's funded everyone will be compensated for the work they've done. Revenue will also be shared upon release of the full game.

Full game features:

- Take part in an epic storyline and effect the outcome of the game.
        - Battle an army of undead, demons and an array of horrifying monsters using a unique combat system.
        - Gain incredible weapons, armour, and abilities that will let you obliterate your enemies.
        - Explore a spellbinding fantasy world, rich with beautiful landscapes, cities, and people.

The team so far:

Sagan Tucker - Writer & Concept Artist  (Scroll down to see my concept art!)

Currently looking for:

Concept Artists

- Good understanding of value, form, anatomy, perspective, light, color, texture, and composition
- Ability to depict compelling environments and characters based off of written descriptions, which fit into the existing game world

3D Environment Artists

- Experience in a 3D software package such as Blender, Maya, 3DS Max, Zbrush, etc.
- Ability to sculpt high poly models and bake them onto low resolution meshes
- Ability to layout UVs and texture models

3D Character Artists

- Ability to create highly detailed characters in Zbrush or Mudbox and bake them onto low resolution meshes
- Good knowledge of anatomy and form
- Ability to layout UVs and texture models

3D Animators

- Ability to rig and animate 3D characters

Programmers

- Experience in either Unity or Unreal Engine
- Ability to take on tasks and complete them independently
- Ability to work in a team using Version Control

Level Designers

- Experience in either Unity or Unreal Engine
- Ability to block out game levels and visualize gameplay
- Good knowledge of level design, including asset workflows, lighting, materials, etc.
- Blender, Maya, 3DS Max, or other modeling program knowledge is a plus

*All applicants: please include links to your portfolio or work in your email*

If you're interested in working with me, get in touch at sagan.tucker@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you!

And finally I'll leave you with some of the concept art I've done so far:

sb2xdy6c009c.pngzbciv0ptxfg4.pngg9ut3oarxes4.png
id5b842x2nzm.png
vgxtvi90ofkq.png
kea3mjqxz0nr.png08yx9emvv9pb.png

Check out my portfolio on ArtStation: https://www.artstation.com/sagantucker

Hello! I'm a composer. Have an experience in scoring films and video games.

IMDB

SoundCloud:

Advertisement

Thank you, I will keep you in mind!

I'd really like to fill out the visual art team before I think too much about sound.

Still looking for the right members!

Hey Dayl,

I am a bit newer to designing games. I have a degree in computer science and i'm half way through a degree in computer game design. I've been a software developer for a couple of years.

During the last couple of months i've been following Udemy and Pluralsight courses on the Unreal engine (and how to use C++ with it). I have about 200 hours logged in tutorials for the engine and I think i'm ready to start working with a team to make a game.

Let me know if you're interested.

Hey zstrife, thanks for your interest! I will be in touch again if I find an Unreal dev with some experience to lead the programming team. 

Hi! I'm a concept artist and character designer and i think i could participate actively on your project.

Portfolio: https://www.artstation.com/velo_emp

discord: Velo S. #8378 

I have an instagram account for sketches and WIPS, check it our if you want to take a closer look on my workflow:

https://www.instagram.com/velo.dir

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement