🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Wizard Character Model

Started by
4 comments, last by Komatsu 4 years, 5 months ago

Hello, I have recently released a model on the Unity Asset Store (Animated Wizard Character Model).

Here's a preview on Sketchfab:

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/animated-wizard-character-model-3fa29b8c5ef94cdd844f2d30955cce74

I'm not very experienced with 3D modelling so I would appreciate any comments/feedback on the model!

Thank you :)

Advertisement

Looks fine to me. Good work :)

* Could draw some ambient occlusion inside of the cape unless your engine does that dynamically.
* The skin and fabric looks a bit flat, so you can add some diffuse texture. Normal mapping can also be used to decrease polygon count in the final game.
* Mustache and eyebrows can use a face texture to allow fading them out smoothly and further reduce the polygon count. A retouched photo of someone's face with shadows removed can be used to save lots of time. This also allow reusing the same clothes with different colors and patterns combined with different face images.

Really nice work. How long does it take to make a 3d figure like that from start to finish?

really nice character and animation. that is great work.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement