Advertisement

Programmer needed for 2D pixel art metroidvania horror game

Started by July 28, 2019 05:42 PM
4 comments, last by KyleBrennan 5 years, 1 month ago

GAME TITLE: Shadow Traveler

ABOUT: Shadow Traveler is a 2D pixel art metroidvania horror game. The player explores the depths of an alien planet full of increasing danger and changing environments. Lighting plays a significant role as enemies react to it in different ways. Some find it a haven from the long dark tunnels while others find it a boon to their shadowy abode.

More Info → http://www.radiogenicgames.com/shadow-traveler/

PROGRAMMER REQUIREMENTS

We are looking for a programmer who can help us in implementing all major gameplay mechanics.

Someone with experience in C# and Unity. And is also familiar with GitHub as well as Slack and Discord.

Bonus points for knowledge about AI, platforming mechanics, and combat.

THIS IS NOT FOR PROFESSIONALS

You will get money if the game does well.

But please don't expect to earn money from this straight away. This is for people who want to experience on a project.
For people who want to join something that will start small but lead into something bigger.

ShadowTravelerAnimations.gif.f9e2d13dc763f2ab3f47ae7030afd99b.gifimage.png.b62cd70f3e12fb97844f1df2c3ae9dab.pngimage.png.f413124532c8f231f5db33d92e78b562.pngimage.png.82db10f07151cd1e7d68887d0097e9ab.pngimage.png.85959280a13fbd557969253472d95aea.pngimage.png.6bb5adf787d2264642abbcd4ee602a0c.pngimage.png.4f97b45a411e63a6e92f53ea592cdf0c.png

Kyle Brennan

Radiogenic Games

Hey, I'd be interested in helping you out. I don't have too much experience in Unity, but I do have experience making platformers in Gamemaker so I think this would be a good project for me to get some more practice using Unity. Shoot me a PM if that sounds good to you!

When asked how much power is required, Izzet mages always answer "more."

Advertisement

Hello, I'd be interested in helping you out. I do have some experience in Unity, i have made some project on Android and Iphone, i also have experience using Git, Slack and Discord. Send me a PM if you want to know more about me.

I worked on a Unity game a few years ago that is now available on Steam.  Currently, I am working full time as a software developer for a large fintech company and I would love to help out on this project.  Let me know if you would like to see a resume or any of the previous games I have worked on or if you just want to chat. Thanks.

On 7/29/2019 at 5:14 PM, Taylorobey said:

Hey, I'd be interested in helping you out. I don't have too much experience in Unity, but I do have experience making platformers in Gamemaker so I think this would be a good project for me to get some more practice using Unity. Shoot me a PM if that sounds good to you!

Hi Taylor,

Thanks for writing. I've sent you a PM.

On 7/29/2019 at 5:19 PM, gsimo999 said:

Hello, I'd be interested in helping you out. I do have some experience in Unity, i have made some project on Android and Iphone, i also have experience using Git, Slack and Discord. Send me a PM if you want to know more about me.

Hi Gsimo,

Also thanks for writing. I've gone ahead and sent you a PM as well. 

On 7/31/2019 at 6:06 PM, CypherKrunk said:

I worked on a Unity game a few years ago that is now available on Steam.  Currently, I am working full time as a software developer for a large fintech company and I would love to help out on this project.  Let me know if you would like to see a resume or any of the previous games I have worked on or if you just want to chat. Thanks.

Hi Cypher,

I got your PM too and have already responded on there. Looking forward to hearing back.

Kyle Brennan

Radiogenic Games

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement