🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

SOIL

Started by
23 comments, last by JTippetts 4 years, 10 months ago
22 minutes ago, phil67rpg said:

well greenbaron do  you  have any input?

You have several threads here and elsewhere going back 9+ years where you were asking about texturing quads using OpenGL. The tutorial links and advice in those threads are very similar as what you are currently getting.

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂<←The tone posse, ready for action.

Advertisement
34 minutes ago, phil67rpg said:

well greenbaron do  you  have any input?

Only that you stick with the task this time and actually solve it. Kneel in and understand what's going on. Do not evade or give up when you meet difficulties. Don't switch to pong or break out, but actually solve "i will draw a texture on a quad".

I am of little technical help here because i use different, more modern tools and API version. But do not be distracted by that, draw a quad. Now.

can  you give a link to those threads

2 minutes ago, Green_Baron said:

draw a quad. Now

well I can draw a quad I just cant texture the quad using soil

You have the example, posted by a friendly colleague on the previous page. Do not ignore that. You only need to type it in.

16 minutes ago, phil67rpg said:

can  you give a link to those threads

I am not qualified to help you.

Can you give me the # to CSU @San Bernardino?

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂<←The tone posse, ready for action.

I think we are done here. Phil, you have Indeed been warned about your habit of making statements instead of questions, and it is getting tiresome. Do not post again and waste other people's time unless you can ask something you haven't asked already.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement