🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Combat System Layout

Started by
0 comments, last by Zizka 4 years, 4 months ago

Hello again,

Since I had some criticism about my previous inventory, I figured I would ask the community again.

Just a couple things:

1. On the right hand-side, those will be 3D dice. The 3d dice mechanic is coded but not integrated in the actual battle system.

2. The two icons on the right (chain and brain) are two sides I want to integrate to the actual die as part of the 6 sides. They won't be there floating.

3. I thought about explaining the battle system but I figured I'd leave up to you guys to interpret. It's not really the crux what I'm looking for anyway.

4. I'm looking for feedback from a ‘user’ perspective. When you see this, is there something you'd see differently? I've reworked this over a dozen times but I'm still not 100% satisfied for a few reasons (which I won't reveal just yet as I want to see if people will also consider those elements which could be improved upon).

Thank you!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement