🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking to provide audio for a game

Started by
2 comments, last by cj785 4 years, 3 months ago

Hello Everyone!

My name is Tyler and I'm a Foley Mixer at Roundabout Entertainment. Recently, I'm trying to transition into making video games. I'm looking for someone with a project or game that I can provide sound FX, foley, music, menu UI sounds, basically any and all audio for. I have no real experience making games. However, I am Wwise certified and have been writing and playing music for over 10 years. I also record and create all of my own sounds for foley and FX. All I ask for in return is that I can use clips of the game as a demonstration on my demo reel.

If you have a project you think could benefit from original good quality audio. Let me know and I'd be happy to help. Im looking forward to making an awesome sounding game with you!

Check out my IMDb for recent projects I've worked on.

Peace!

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm10861723/?ref_=fn_al_nm_2

Advertisement

Hi, this might be a bit too primitive to you. but its my first java game project, something short term and manageable, a windowed game similar in style to Minesweeper. A tile sliding puzzle game.

It needs sound fx, music for the intro, (a short song ‘flight of the bumble bee’ style) for when the game tiles are auto shuffling at the start, some ambient in game music, you can be as creative as you want to be, it is a casual game though, doesnt have to be really complicated, but has to fit and sound cool

I'll post a youtube video demo below, no worries if your not interested, no response in a couple of days and i'll look elsewhere

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement