🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Writter needed

Started by
4 comments, last by juguefre 4 years, 3 months ago

Hello,

I been working in the videogame industry for 11 years as a 3D generalist, I have a simple idea for a videogame with a fun simplistic story but the story really need polishing from a capable writter as I'm unable to writte in a compelling way also my dialogues are awful, in short I'm talentless at writting BUT I can make models, textures, rigs, animations and shaders.

Here is my artstation:
https://www.artstation.com/dcdev

Best regards.

Advertisement

Hi juguefre. I am your opposite and would gladly write for you for FR33.

I am new to this forum and I’m inexperienced with development. I am, however, a wordsmith with an abundant imagination.

Housebound during this pandemic, I’m offering my assistance to many people for nothing in return.

All the best,

D4N

None

Hi D4N, please check your private messages.

What type of story? Knight age, current, space age, adventure story, romance, gangster… so many options to pick from.

If you have a fun project in mind, with nontraditional and obscene characters, probably save time and message me.

@Launcher111 Hey sorry for the late reply I didn't got any notification about this reply.

Is some sort of action comedy, D4N is doing an amazing job with the story.

Best regards.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement