🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for 2D Digital Artist

Started by
2 comments, last by uvtydhfku 3 years, 10 months ago

I'm looking for a 2D Digital Artist for one product:

1. Main Title Screen Illustration (Scenery Illustration/Digital Painting).
    1. Various sizes 4k, 2k, 1920x1080.

This is for a game which will be released on multiple gaming and distribution platforms.

Please message me your portfolio if interested and I'll take a look and get back to you.

Thanks,
Jarmo

Advertisement

Hi Jarmo, how are you? I'm really interested on your project. Here's my portfolio www.behance.net/tadeophillips.
My email: tadeo.phillips@gmail.com

tadeo.phillips@gmail.com

www.behance.net/tadeophillips

www.artstation.com/tadeophillips

www.vimeo.com/tadeophillips

Dear Hiring Manger

My name is Haonan Yu, and I graduate from Academy of art university with a master degree in visual development. I know you want someone who is creative and with a meticulous attention to detail and excellent drawing and painting skills. My experience as an assistant for a cartoonist, an assistant for a sculpture artist and a graduate in visual development make me an candidate for the position.

Before I say anything I’d like to thank you for creating things such entertaining. My educational background has prepared me for the role of this position. In particular, my study of visual development has given me a solid background so that I can perform this position. I am eager to contribute my enthusiasm and up-to-date skills to you. I can do concept art and all the 2d arts by different software and also traditional work.

Enclosed you will find a copy of my resume and portfolio. I am certain that my portfolio will give you a greater understanding of my qualifications for this exciting opportunity. Thank you for taking the time to my application for this position.

Sincerely,

Haonan Yu

42296 valley center Rd Newberry springs, CA 92365

minamiyu.artstation.com

minamishiroyu@gmail.com

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement