🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for a gaming data science or real-time AI hobbyist

Started by
0 comments, last by mostafatouny 4 years, 3 months ago

Hello,
I am a CS undergrad and a hobbyist of both data science and real-time AI in gaming. I successfully posted a simple visualization kaggle notebook on reddit which got about 300 upvoted (yaay!). You could see my blog here. While I do not claim my self a professional, I claim myself a passionate dedicated worker.

My long-term vision lies in computational modeling of emotions, alike the works of Jonathan Gratch and applying them in gaming industry. I hope to contribute to research projects alike OpenAi Five. However, I am still a beginner and the road is still faraway for me to achieve these long-term goals.

I have been looking for cooperating with other passionate hobbyists either in data analytics or real-time interactive AI. It is totally fine if you're an artist or designer but willing to study sciences like psychology and AI.

If so, Introduce yourself, your backgrounds, interests and aspirations, and prior works. Please, Do not hesitate in case you are a beginner. I highly appreciate a beginner's vision and ambition.

Sincerely,
Mostafa Touny

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement