🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Wanted: Unreal Programming Buddy on RTS

Started by
0 comments, last by Wicked Ewok 4 years, 3 months ago

Hi there,

I'm an experienced programmer and producer looking for someone with similar experience to team up and create a Real Time Strategy game. I'm using Unreal to develop the game using mostly C++, with blueprints for the UI and level design. Here is what we can contribute to one another:

• A programming buddy to talk to and bounce ideas off while doing our side project
  • Confidence in our commitment to our hobby, we've both finished several projects as major contributors whether in the industry or as a hobby.
  • Looking forward to actually finishing a project(I promise we'll finish, I've finished several large projects as a main contributor)
  • The enjoyment of taking apart a stagnant genre and providing a good and unique twist on it.

I can answer any questions privately. The requirements are: Strong in C++(not necessarily unreal because I can teach you), has a proven work ethic, is keenly interested in RTS.

Please PM me if you're interested or post back here with your info.

Thanks for reading!

-=~''^''~=-.,_Wicked_,.-=~''^''~=-

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement