🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for Game Dev Team

Started by
0 comments, last by MWgamestudios 4 years, 3 months ago

Hi guys,

Looking for Game Development team. Planning to open up Game company (Game Studios) and get investments behind. Before that We have to make a game ready at least 50% so there is what to present.

Everyone who is willing to join and team up with me now, help me reach my ambitions and goals. Will be given a % of the company. I have to say now, i wont have any salary to pay to you before i dont get investments. that being said i will appreciate every effort made and i also promise it will be paid back generously. (Hopefully you will stay around) ( It wont be only about the game as i said ready to go big )

Looking for every hand possible: Level Desingers, Programmers, Artists and somebody who has been doing multiplayer games before. What is most important is passion and honesty.

Game on which we will be working will be multiplayer game. 2 players against each other, there will be also betting system so people can watch and decide who will win by placing bets. Android/iOS and WebGL at first.

If u feel interested please do contact me so i can share you more about game idea itself and of course overall plan.

Thanks! All the best!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement