🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Developing a new game(Javascript, WebGL), open source, looking for contributers.

Started by
0 comments, last by EmR3Games 4 years, 2 months ago

Hello! I am a new javascript developer and have a bit knowledge of game programming. I wanted to start a game and possibly make it multiplayer. The game is 2 player based and is CTF-Based(Capture the flag). I have already started the base functionality(movement, keyboard event listeners etc.), but contributers would help make this game bigger. Anyone who wants to contribute, reply your email, and also if you have google hangouts, you can put your info in. I will either use collaboration tools on VS Code, sharing source code back and forth.

You must have at least some knowledge how to develop a simple game in webgl. Also without using frameworks(PhaserJS). I will be using node js to host the site so anyone that wants to contribute as a tester can test the game and give code recommendations.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement