🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for an indie team

Started by
0 comments, last by Etoposid 4 years, 1 month ago

Hi everbody !

As i have ended my career in general software engineering / consulting and have effectivly retired,

I am now looking for investment opportunities, specifically in the Indie Game Development Space.

I would like to help a small team work on a game.

I can provide both a financial investment and/or part time tech work to a suitable project

in exchange for equity/income participation.

My background is in general Software Engineering/Architecture, I have worked as Lead Engineer on several

large scale systems, have taught software engineering, and have a background in graphics programming as well.

I am familiar with most of the tools/engines in use today, and am a proficient C/C++,Rust,C#,Java,Kotlin engineer.

Large scalable server systems, machine learning and algorithmic design are pet peeves of mine.

I am looking for an established team ( preferably with an already setup company to make legal matters easier )

that has most of their roles filled, and has done their homework ( business plan, etc. )

The area of Germany,Austria and Switzerland is preferred, to make eventual travel easier.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement