πŸŽ‰ Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! πŸŽ‰

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Summer Project

Started by
5 comments, last by Tom Sloper 4Β years, 1Β month ago

Hi I hope everyone is doing well in this harsh time.
I am 18 and just got out of school was studying software development and I always had a passion on gaming and I used to create some games for me to mess around with but this time I want to commit to it. This summer I will be developing a game but I need some help to what you like so I created a forum that you can go to and answer a few questions so you can help me create a new game that will hopefully succeed.

Thank you for the time I will keep you updated!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSczPqfD_OLev-gf3lnbssoPjbvu2oIBIkLRQy0xjbeXMzmXuw/viewform

None

Advertisement

Large said:
I will be developing a game but I need some help to what you like

So you're going to make a custom game for each and everyone here?

Large said:
so I created a forum that you can go to and answer a few questions

That's not a forum.

πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚<←The tone posse, ready for action.

@fleabay No I want to see what kind of games you play so then the most voted answer is what I will work on

None

Large said:

@fleabay No I want to see what kind of games you play so then the most voted answer is what I will work on

You're going to get a lot of skeptics because people asking for questionnaires to be filled out is a common student request for a class requirement. It's even worse because it appears you are being dishonest in why you want the questionnaire filled out, at least in my view. In other words, I've never seen someone who actually wants to create a game ask people to fill out a questionnaire.

πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚<←The tone posse, ready for action.

@fleabay Im just trying to get some ideas online if you dont like it then just leave xD

None

Large said:
answer a few questions

Moving this survey post to the Lounge. @large , you don't need to do anything (the thread has already been moved to the appropriate place). Please read the site's posting guidelines before you post again. https://www.gamedev.net/guidelines

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement