🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for Game Designer, with experience.

Started by
1 comment, last by Devolius 3 years, 11 months ago

Hello, Im an indie dev looking for a game designer to partner up long-term for jams and small projects, and basically to have fun. Im an 2D & 3D artist that can code, you can see some of my stuff here:

? gabsmontemor.itch.io
? behance.net/gabrielamontemor
instagram.com/gabsmontemor

I have a fulltime job as art director and prototyper for a small studio but I do my own solo projects on the side and Im looking for a designer friend to have fun and experiment with stuff.

The scope of the projects can vary, we can even try commercial projects if it seems fit down the road, but its mostly to have a buddy to bounce ideas off and try out all kinds of fun stuff that comes to mind. I'd like to start by picking some existing game jam or even executing on shelved ideas both of us could have, just to get things going.
Im mainly a PC dev, but I can also build for browser and mobile, so platforms and controls are varied.

Im asking for experience in the sense that I need someone minimally familiar with game development and design, practice and theory, be it digital, board/cardgames or even just cool paper&pen concepts.
Im already a solo dev so I'd like someone that is already off their training wheels as well and knows what it means to sit down and work through the problem-solving of bringing their own ideas into reality. No matter how small or simple are your previous projects, experience is experience.

If you have made any kind of game before and is familiar with the process, please contact me on discord: Gabs#4276.

None

Advertisement

Hi Gabs, do you have a preference when it comes to engine? I am a few months away from graduating, I have experience in Unreal Engine. I am currently pursuing the possibility of making my own indie studio as the University I'm at has a programme in place to help kickstart a studio. If you're interested in this idea let me know and we can talk more.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement