🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

New creator need help with a fan project.

Started by
0 comments, last by Dalmant 3 years, 11 months ago

Hey guys. There's a bit of a story behind this post so bear with me. I recently played the Little Nightmares game and DLC. It has stuck with me for about a week now, and I find the lack of plot and story super interesting. It makes me want more and I honestly never felt that way playing a game b4. I couldn't stop thinking about wanting to tell my own story involving this world and characters. I don't have much experience with making a game, but I would like to attempt to tell my story. If anyone could help me create this that would be wonderful. I am planning on making it in either RPG maker or Unity engine. I have more experience with RPG maker and very little with unity. I will need a person who is willing to help me out with the artistic end and either the same person or someone else to help me with the coding. Lastly it would be preferable if you have played the Little Nightmares games so u understand the world building and atmosphere, as well as the art style. Anyways send me a message if you are interested in helping out with this love project.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement