🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Creative mind looking to help with a game

Started by
1 comment, last by Tom Sloper 3 years, 10 months ago

Hello all,

My name is Lance and I want to help with your game. I have been an artist since i could hold a crayon and a graphic designer for the last two years. I have been playing games for, almost, as long. I am really into research and development. I have a creative mind for the way things could work and how to make that happen. I am not a story writing kind of person. Which is why I am not starting my own project.

I have experience in Photoshop, Blender, Photo-Paint and a few others. I am fairly proficient in CorelDraw and have quite a bit of knowledge in FL Studio. I have spent a long time creating but have not been able to build much of a professional portfolio. That is where you come in. You need a creator for a new project? I am your guy. Need an interesting mechanic for something? Let's see what we can do.

I am hoping for something more along the lines of card / board games but I know my way around how video games work (to an extent). I have a passion for creating and learning. And the best part. I am just looking to build my portfolio.

Advertisement

This thread is moved to Hobby Projects Classifieds.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement