🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for a team to create an indie game.

Started by
9 comments, last by @Vanessa09 3 years, 9 months ago

Hello I am the weird Ying, I know my profile says evans3, I tried to change it, but I was having a problem. I've been creating this game for the past 2-3 years, normally a game should be finished by then, but I guess It's been taking me awhile to create it since I'm doing this by myself. The game is kind of based on undertale( Toby Fox inspired me to create this and I'm hoping one day he'll see my work) your actions truly matter in this game and it can change the story in a big way. Unlike undertale not just battle will impact the story(More information will be revealed for those who are helping me, because I don't like to many people seeing my ideas). Well anyway for the past years I've created the entire story for the game, I've made a few pixel characters( Some might need editing OWO, lol studying pixel art it will get better soon), and I've made a few songs for the game using different sondfonts and unique tools I found online. For those who want to help I would need another pixel artist, a musician, and an animator.( Oh my god I've been multitasking with all these topics, I want to learn them all and I still need to study to improve my skills) Coding the game won't happen until a year and 7 months because of some issues. I am really dedicated to this project and I'll never stop creating this no matter how many years it takes, I'm not sure if this will make any money, I never created a actual game I was dedicated to, just simple ones I coded a long time ago in middle school, but if this game does get noticed those who helped will definitely get payed, but if not keep in mind the work for this might just be for fun. Well anyway thank you for reading and sorry about my punctuation and use of words, I was never the best at grammar and sorry this was so long, I'm just excited. The only way to contact me at the moment is on this site. Other ways of contact will not be available until a year and 7 months. Anyways byes for nows the pies.

None

Advertisement

Hey there! I'm brand new to the world of game audio but I'm an experienced producer and musician. I'd be interested to learn more about the project to see if I might be able to contribute on the audio side of things. More than happy to take a look at what you've done and start from there. Let me know if you'd like to connect!

Sounds like an interesting project. May I ask why you won't be able to continue certain things until a year and 7 months have passed?

Hi there, sound designer and composer, your project sounds interesting and I would like to know more about it! Drop me a message if you are interested in working together.

@SuperVGA That's because I'm currently living with someone at the moment and they're kind of old school, so that said I'm using hotspot on their phone to get internet and using a cheap computer that can't access certain software, in a year and 7 months I'll be able to afford my own place and pay for my own internet provider, so at the moment those who are working with me on this project will just have to bare with me for these inconveniences. I plan to focus on all art work, music, and animation for the time being, deadline Mar 22, 2022 and when that time comes all that is left to be done is code everything all together.

None

@JBSound Of course I'd be interested more help will be amazing. I'll send you a message when I get some free time on my hands.

None

@interstellarlowways Of course, when I get some free time, I'll discuss what I have so far.

None

I am interested in working in a team to create a game, and it seems our abilities will compliment eachother. I can do the programming and story/level/event design, but where I really struggle in game development is the visual arts.

@seth_ever_ Ok sound good I'll send you a message about the things about the game.

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement