🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[Revshare-project] looking for experienced Sr. designer & programmer(developer).

Started by
0 comments, last by rax74 3 years, 9 months ago

Hello Folks.

Hope all of you are doing great in this hard time. I'm an experienced artist who is specialized in all 2D elements for game production especially in casual, stylized. have shipped multiple games for 2 decades so Currently I'm thinking to make a mobile game with great teammates who are capable of working individually, remotely with ownership and professionalism. Ideally the time-frame in my mind is about 3 months or around of it.

I want anyone who will be joined to focus on this project like a full-time while it goes as well as I will. and also strongly It will gear up. each one will take same amount(33.3%) from the profit we are going to make even if a dime earned lol.

I have an idea to make though, absolutely It can be changed through discussion once a team setup completed. Please DM me with your brief introduction if you are interested.

thank you!

Dream Big

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement