🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

I am making a game and I don't know what it should be about. So, I am looking for people that might be able to help me get ideas. Also, I am looking for people to help me make the game, aswell.

Started by
4 comments, last by Officer_Erik_K 3 years, 9 months ago
Advertisement

Officer_Erik_K said:

if you want you can ask me to let you help with the code part. Also, if you do ask me to let you help with the code part, there is a very high chance that I will let you help.

Hahaha!

What are you going to contribute? You hardly know what the game is going to be about. I thought this would be one of those “i have an idea” posts, but you don't really seem to have an idea. You have bits of a story.

What is this project anyways? Is it a text adventure? A 2D platformer?

E: Sorry for coming off as a douche here - it's just as if you want to say a lot, but haven't thought about how to put it so that people will understand what you're trying to do. (and the premise of the story sounds interesting even if it's quite vague)

Officer_Erik_K said:

SuperVGA said:

What is this project anyways? Is it a text adventure? A 2D platformer?

The type of game it is going to be is a text-based adventure type visual novel. Also, I can't really make any types of games unless they are a text-based visual novel, basically a point and click type game. After all, I am a book creator, I really am not a person that makes games. Also, the books I create are NSFW type books, so I am saying that I specialize in making erotic books.

So will this game be NSFW too? You didn't provide a genre, but by reading the fragments I thought you'd be going for horror/thrill.
Would this your first interactive novel ever (perhaps even your first game ever)? And: Have you considered twine?

Is this (NSFW) yours?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement