🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Trouble compiling the latest version on Android

Started by
3 comments, last by _Vicious_ 3 years, 8 months ago

Hi Andreas,

first of all, thanks for all the effort you've put and keep on putting into AngelScript! Hope you're doing well.

I tried compiling the WIP version of Angelscript on Android the other day and spotted a few things you might want to look into.

/home/travis/build/Qfusion/qfusion/platforms/android/projects/qfusion/jni/third-party/angelscript/sdk/angelscript/source/as_context.cpp:4771:13: warning: enumeration value 'asOBJ_VARDECL' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
                                switch( func->scriptData->objVariableInfo[n].option )
                                        ^
/home/travis/build/Qfusion/qfusion/platforms/android/projects/qfusion/jni/third-party/angelscript/sdk/angelscript/source/as_restore.cpp:1484:6: error: use of undeclared identifier 'assert'
                                        assert( func->vfTableIdx == realFunc->vfTableIdx );
                                        ^

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Advertisement

Thanks for letting me know. I'll have these fixed as soon as I can.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

I've fixed this in rev 2675. Thanks.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

WitchLord said:

I've fixed this in rev 2675. Thanks.

yup, that worked. Thanks!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement