🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for a Sound Designer and/or Composer

Started by
3 comments, last by OverBobin 3 years, 7 months ago

Hello everyone.

My name is Ian and I am an artist/animator/programmer and I am working on my small 2d game which is a mix of breakout, ice hockey and a shmup. Here's the footage of the game in its current state here:

As you can see there's quite a lot of stuff happening on the screen but absolutely no sounds to accompany it. That is why I am looking for a sound designers and composer to help me bring this game to life. This project is rev-share but the good news is that it is ~40-50% finished and I am planning to start looking for a published in couple of months.

If you are interested in joining this project and feel like you have sufficient skill to do so then I will be happy to tell more about the project.

Advertisement

Hey, I like the look of this! The execution really does the idea justice.

I'm a lifelong musician, but have no experience writing for games, and am looking for a project. My main inspirations for game music are the Borderlands and Fallout games, but I have a wide range of musical influences and am confident trying my hand at all sorts.

What type of music do you envision for this game?

@Lazybone Bandit Hello. Thank you for responding! Unfortunately I have already found a composer and only looking for a sound designer right now.

@wolfgang9 Hello. Would you like to hear more about the game itself, or what I'm looking for in terms of soundtrack and sfx? Please note that I've already found a composer and now only looking for a sound designer.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement