🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[Profit Share]

Started by
0 comments, last by TheSkunkyMonk 3 years, 7 months ago

Hi I am a solo developer and have been working on a small project called Dark Dealings that is currently in early access. I am looking to expand my team as the workload is increasing and I could really do with some help with polishing the GUI and a lot of marketing, hopefully this will turn into a long term relationship as I have two other titles that I am also working on hopefully with the next game coming to early access later next summer/autumn.

Im not interested in degrees or past experience, just people who are task focused, can work with a small amount of input and on their own initiative and create some great art work in good time or amazing marketing strategies that you can execute as well. Ideally you will be looking for something long term as I am hoping to develop my core team.

If your interested in making games with Tegridy and think you could be a benefit to my team get in touch!

We will be expanding further so more slots will come up but for now our primary goal is to get the GUI polished and to start work on the marketing campaign.

A little more info about the game can be found at https://www.darkdealings.co.uk​ though the trailer is massively out of date now and the game has a a lot more features, its on the todo list but this has been a solo effort pretty much so far so time is tough.

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement