🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[Rev Share] Rebuild existing website into a game.

Started by
1 comment, last by mr.otakhi 3 years, 6 months ago

Hi,

I made a post awhile back but really didn't put enough info in it.

I have a live website. It is a bit better than a prototype but useless to try to scale. It has users and makes a small amount of revenue from adsense.

The core feature of the site is user generated photo and video contests. Members can create, join and judge the contests earning rank, points and prizes.

I want the site to look and feel like a game. Ranks, badges, quests, milestones etc all built around the core feature of the contests.

I have no idea what will be involved in building from scratch into a game format and that's why I need you.

This is what I will need from one or more people:

---Rebuild the site into a game. Short term plan is to build the bare minimum to get the members switched over and playing.

---Continue adding features on a priority basis.

---Keep the site running smooth and secure.

This is what I will do:

---Share revenue or equity or both... as of typing this there are no other partners.

---Give a $500 bonus if the MVP is ready in a timely manner.

---Do marketing

---Do customer service

---Do everything that needs doing outside of the build.

---I have helpers that help for free (friends and family)

I built this specifically to make money and have already proven that users will come back everyday to use it. Right now ads generate revenue but in the future there are other ways.

The marketing model will be to market to sites... not people. There is a very good plan ready to go into effect once the build starts. Users will not need to find us....we will be given to them.

Email nosbignaed@gmail.com or comment with any questions.

I don't want to post the site link here because I have no idea how many people will view it and I don't want the site stats skewed. Serious inquiries will get it no problem.

Thanks for your time,

Dean

Advertisement

check out AtomDrive ( https://www.otakhi.com/atomdrive​ ).

(1) Web Site Builder,

(2) Object Oriented Content Management System

(3) WebGL game engine

(4) Comprehensive 2D/3D features comparable to Unity and Unreal.

Showcase https://www.otakhi.com/showcase

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement