🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[rev-share] Looking for 3d artist to finalize first demo

Started by
0 comments, last by xBenderx 3 years, 6 months ago

Hi there,

I'm working on a first version of a business app with gaming elements. I'm doing this for a hobby, with C# development and product development background.

I already have about 80% ready for a first ‘proof on concept’/demo, but recently had some new insights that I might need to strip some things to avoid never reaching a first release. This is something I'm now working on.

However, to make this application look really slick, I'm looking for collaboration with a 3d artist, to help me make environments brush up and make it all look more as a whole.

All this is in the first place developed for Oculus VR sets, but I might rewrite some things for other VR devices. I think it would come in handy for you as artist to have a VR set.

I'm currently not sure if the ideas are interesting for selling. But I'm willing to share rev. Will make an agreement upfront.

If your a 3d artist who would like to help, let me know and I will share some demo's.

Cheers!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement