🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Tower Defence Clone - Annihilation from Space

Started by
1 comment, last by Vollkrasser 3 years, 6 months ago

Hello Community,

I am the Andreas, 55 years old, and new here in the forum.

I have been involved in the creation of PC games for many years. I started with Conitec's 3d game studio. This has not been the case for years. With this author software I had ventured into an RPG game. The project was called "The Tower of The Tides". Evt. one or the other can still remember it.

After a few years I switched to the GameGuru engine and tried to implement my RPG project.

After that, I landed at Unity and my RPG project was transferred to Unity. Then came the time when I realized that this project overwhelmed me. Therefore, work on it was stopped.

For a long time I didn't want to start a new project. Now it has grabbed me again and I start with a new, manageable project. My current project is a Tower-Defence Clone. The title of the project is "Annihilation from Space".

The rough story:

A Great Mother Spaceship (naturally hostile) visits Earth and wants to destroy one city after another. Your job is to prevent this. With skillful placement of the defensive towers, you should succeed.So it will be about fending off feidary spacecraft waves. Different towers are then available for this purpose. There will also be many uprates. However, the balance between the opponents and the defensive towers is quite difficult.

Here are some pictures from the game. At the moment it is version 0.2.0.

Advertisement

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement