🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Sound designer looking for more experience.

Started by
0 comments, last by def.devin 3 years, 6 months ago

Hello People, Happy new year to all of you.

I am a sound designer with a lot of experience in electronic synthesis in a variety of tools (modular, vst, MAX/MSP, field recordings, and process etc).

In the last couple of months, I am trying to develop more experience in sound design for games whether that is the implementation of area sounds or procedural POS sounds, UI sounds etc. I am training myself on UE4, reading books, watching videos, and online tutorials. But I'm missing collaboration and communication ( it feels very lonely and I know it's not like that in reality).

I am posting in order to find someone that would like to help me with giving me small things that could help him/her develop his/her game sound assets but also help me develop more experience.

So if you know anyone or if you are that person please do not hesitate to contact me I would love to discuss and create sounds for you.

PS if you want to see my small demo-portfolio let me know and I will send it via email. to you (if that is how it works).

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement