🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[Visual Novel] Looking for a co-writer!

Started by
0 comments, last by sleepyivoryrose 3 years, 5 months ago

Hello, as said in the title, I need a writer.

I've tried several times to work on a visual novel, but noticed writing, drawing and programming by myself is a bit too much for me to handle alone. So I'm looking someone to co-write with me and hope I can share with them the enthusiasm for this idea, specially since story writing is my weak point. I would be very grateful if there was someone out there who could back me up.

The story is loosely about flower soldiers, which appear as anime girls and boys, who fight against insect-monsters to conquer new land, since their old home is barren due to a forest fire. It will be probably very choice heavy, The main focus will be on the other hand not as much on the fighting itself, but on the bonds of the flowers and how the more and more apocalyptic world affects them.

I can offer great creative freedom and don't mind changing plot points or some of the characters. We will be probably often in touch to plan out the story first and then maybe write together with Google Docs (or we could have turns on who writes right now. I'm open for suggestions)

I'm happy for every help I can get!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement