🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for a programer

Started by
9 comments, last by brazenxaiden 3 years, 3 months ago

Hey guys looking for a programer who can help with my 2d side scroller. The game will be pretty simple for the most part looking forward to hearing from you All

Advertisement

What kind of help do you need? Engine?

Thanks for replying ! I want to team up with someone who can program my game. I have the story plotted out so if need be me and the programer can make the gameDoc together. And engine wise I'm willing to work with the programer on his comfort level.

Send me a message here with more details, mainly what you plan on doing in the project.

@undefined im looking for a programmer for 2d side scroller game. All art assets have been made animations included

UE89 said:
All art assets have been made animations included

How can you tell that Assets are done when you don't know which Engine you'll be using?

I mean, sure you can make some artworks but it is much of a difference between ‘making’ the Assets and importing/making the Assets usable from withing the desired Game Engine!

Shaarigan said:
but it is much of a difference between ‘making’ the Assets and importing/making the Assets usable from withing the desired Game Engine!

I think you are overcomplicating things. This guy just wants to make a simple 2D game. The method used to “import/make use of” bitmaps is so irrelevant.

@undefined yes again all art assets have been made including sprite animations just looking for a programmer to implement things

UE89 said:

@undefined yes again all art assets have been made including sprite animations just looking for a programmer to implement things

Hey, are you still looking for a programmer? I've almost completed an Associates Degree in Game development specializing in programming. I've got 1000+ hours experience with the Unity game engine and C#. I'm looking for projects to add to my portfolio and make connections with artists.

I'm willing to help. You can look at my post for some of my past projects. https://www.gamedev.net/forums/topic/709493-programmer-offersing-services-for-free-unity-and-unreal/

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement