🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Writer looking to collaborate on hobby game projects

Started by
1 comment, last by IncognitoAlbatross 3 years, 3 months ago

Edit: i currently working on two hobby projects so I may not be able to commit on any other additional projects for now.

But if you want to throw ideas around, help organize your game/narrative thoughts, to an extra labor to add flavour text to your game (this requires that you have organized your game already), send me a message on discord. Same username.

Good day. If you are a lone developer or a small hobby team looking for creative writers to collaborate with, maybe you'd consider me? I'm a creative writer looking to hang out with fellow digital creatives while working on hobby game projects. I can give spark and snark to your game dialogues, depth to your flavour texts, or narrative structure to your project.

I cannot vouch for my programming skills, but I am comfortable with multiple technologies. I am currently learning Java. I am familiar with Linux, Git, and Visual Studio. I can pick up a new IDE or programming language if given enough time.

Interested? Drop a comment so I can send over samplers of my work. Offer stands as long as this post is available online. You can also contact me via Discord at bakunawa_dev#7204.

To mods: I was supposed to post this to the hobby games classifieds. Kindly move it there if necessary as i can't find out how. Thanks.

Advertisement

Hi! I'm also a writer, and I'm working on an RPG with a few other people, but I'm looking to expand the team. More details here

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement