🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for python coder, 2d artist, and audio designer

Started by
9 comments, last by fleabay 3 years, 1 month ago

I'm currently making a 2D platformer JRPG made in python and I'm looking for a python programmer, 2d artist, and audio designer. Anyone interested? My discord is mineit!#6493

Advertisement

And what is it that you do?

I'm currently mowing the lawn and I'm looking for someone who can push the mower.

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂<←The tone posse, ready for action.

@undefined I'm a programmer.

So I assume anyone interested needs to be from Japan?

fleabay said:

So I assume anyone interested needs to be from Japan?

What do you mean?

fleabay said:

And what is it that you do?

I'm currently mowing the lawn and I'm looking for someone who can push the mower.

And I'm a programmer.

pybie said:
What do you mean?

Wikipedia

“Eastern RPGs are Japanese role-playing video games (JRPGs), developed in Japan”

fleabay said:

pybie said:
What do you mean?

Wikipedia

“Eastern RPGs are Japanese role-playing video games (JRPGs), developed in Japan”

What? Well, I'm just making a game with a map where you can click to go to different places, really. But does it have to be made in Japan?

pybie said:
But does it have to be made in Japan?

JRPG = RPG developed in Japan. If you want to make an RPG and call it a JRPG, then I would say, yes, it has to be made in Japan.

You don't want the “privileged” white SJW's coming after you with claims of cultural appropriation.

fleabay said:
JRPG = RPG developed in Japan. If you want to make an RPG and call it a JRPG, then I would say, yes, it has to be made in Japan.

Then I would call my game a "2d platformer with a world map”

fleabay said:

You don't want the “privileged” white SJW's coming after you with claims of cultural appropriation.

Better beat them to it! :D

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement