🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Adventure/Horror Project (Artist/Animator, Programmer)

Started by
0 comments, last by RidleyNecrowolfe 3 years, 1 month ago

I am working on pulling together a team of indie developers to create a truly outstanding project. The project is a hybrid of action/adventure and horror, with a unique feel and intriguing gameplay style that I believe can really lead to a successful project.

The main idea surrounds Familiars, the titular creature that players control, which grants them the ability to shift between two forms at will. Gameplay and combat will encourage players to use these two forms in unison to navigate the environment and combat supernatural foes in a truly engaging and memorable little game. Combine that with an interesting story and legitimately good horror beats, and I'm confident this could turn out to be quite a successful and memorable project.

All I need is a programmer. Thinking Unity, but I'm open to whatever platform you think is best. I have a Composer/Sound Designer and an Artist already interested. If any of this sounds intriguing to you, message me here or my email anytime.

email: RidleyNecrowolfe@gmail.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement