🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Giants Home (Indie Game Concept)

Started by
1 comment, last by philrich 2 years, 6 months ago

Ok lads so uh I don’t know code or music design or anything game developy like that but what I feel like I am good at is art. So for a while I have had this game concept lingering in the back of my head for a while and after a little debate, I decided I wanted to take my lil passion project to the next step. So the title of the indie game (that is subject to change) is “Giants Home” and the basic premise is that you are this normal dude (not saying a name because planning to add multiple characters) and this wizard and witch who are in love turn their house and themselves into colossal size. And you were in the radius of the house transforming. So, you are this little ant that need to try and escape this giant world (not an open world game more like a level based game again, might change) that you are trapped in. So that is basically what I have so far. But one more thing I do have is this concept art for some stuff. All of these designs will subject to change if this project goes to the next step. If you are interested in helping me out, my discord is pRiVaTe, DiBbLe Me#4299

Advertisement

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement