🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Want to work on some project

Started by
11 comments, last by r1shworth 2 years, 8 months ago

Hello guys, I have been doing game programming (Unity) from last few months. I really want to enhance my knowledge and experience. Want to work on projects , anything related is appreciated.

Advertisement

Hello, I see that you have been programming on unity for a little while and I was wondering if you would like to help develop my game? I'm making an android game of which I will make the sprites and publish, however you can do the programming since that is one of my weak areas. Are you able to text me on Instagram for more detail

@sureediting • Instagram photos and videos

I used to be a video editor which explains the name.

Many Thanks

You may always help me with a platformer/sidescroller I have been working on…

What would you like me to do? Just to let you know, if you also publish any games say on steam, play store etc. i do marketing which i could do for you if you'd like ?

yea sure

@nielsvermeiren yes i would love to help you. May I know which platform you are developing your games ?

@undefined already texted you on instagram . Also.it would be great if we get connected on discord cz i dont use much Instagram

@kina I use JetBreans Clion IDE, so mainly c++ and SDL for the graphics.

I could use mainy kinds of skills:

• Programming (doesn't matter what level you are, you can learn and I will proofread your additions)
  • Graphic design, some simple photoshop or illustrator tasks
  • Level design: using a program tiled, I need the first 5 levels to be drawn
  • Just playing it and voicing things that can be improved, new ideas
  • Searching for loaders, sketching main menu, level menu, pause menu based on graphics I bought
  • Bug finding
  • You name it

If you are interested I would love to involve you.

@nielsvermeiren I would love to do, even if I don't know anything I'll learn and then implement. Just to tell you I make games in Unity.

@kina Cool. I created a Discord account, what is your username so I can add you?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement