🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Can anyone help me to improve this 3D game

Started by
13 comments, last by Alberth 2 years, 8 months ago

A variation of this could be based off a bug I once had in a game I was making. I was trying to dim a light-emitting object until it emitted no light. The bug was the light intensity didn't stop at zero, but became negative. This made it look like the object was sucking light around it. The actual object was black, and you couldn't see anything around its immediate area. The further you got from the object, the more of the floor and walls you could see.

Imagine if you had an enemy in your game that could darken the areas around it. It could slowly home in on the player. Maybe it doesn't kill the player, but if it got close enough you wouldn't be able to see the maze, making movement difficult. Your only hope would be to try random movements until you got far enough away. It could be stress-inducing.!@yi8

Advertisement

Thank your guys, @RanL Help me on this game. Please check it, https://fuyi1215.github.io/maze_game/

Please let me know, if your guys have more idea about this.​

What's that smell…?

We should add recursion in threads.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement