🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Survival game

Started by
1 comment, last by Tom Sloper 2 years, 9 months ago

Hi there,

I got a question for game developers.

So a few years ago, i came across a game called Life is Feudal, your own. bought on steam and i played that game for so many hours, ow my god, haha. But it was all worth it. Almost everything was perfect there, how you could build, mine, farm etc etc. Life is feudal got me through a rough patch in life, and yes its that kind of game Sadly the developers deserted the game completly. That news broke my gaming heart.

Now my question, is there anyone who can make such a game like life is feudal, and so yes pls pls make one. because i cant do that magic what you guys can. And if i could be of any assitance, i would be glad to help you with everything i know about surival games and stuff.

I hope this messega will get aproved here, because i dont know where to ask this kind of question hehe.

Kind regards, Tolukko.

Advertisement

Tolukko said:
is there anyone who can make such a game like life is feudal, and so yes pls pls make one. because i cant do that magic what you guys can. And if i could be of any assitance, i would be glad to help you with everything i know about surival games and stuff.

Moved to Hobby Project Classifieds. This post did not belong in the Game Design forum (no question was asked about design).

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement