🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Cursed Chasm seeking more programmers!

Started by
0 comments, last by nicholas9 2 years, 9 months ago

Enter the Cursed Chasm
A two dimensional moba/fighter featuring the split-scene battleground that is the Chasm!

Hello! My name is Nicholas Razo, and I'm the founder of the new business Elytra Arts LLC. Right now, we're seeing to it that the first production of EA (cursed abbreviation), “Cursed Chasm” is being developed ASAP. However, you can't rush quality, and that's exactly what we're aiming to provide.

We're seeking programmers of all commitment levels, but not of all skill levels. We already have two in-training programmers and can't afford the time to take on more, my apologies for that. This position starts out on a hobbyist basis, and as the games development becomes more serious it'll become contractually paid via revshare. I'd pay you outright, but the programmers before you have siphoned me of my funds. Haha!

We're building this project in Unity. You must be familiar with source control. Networkers are a bonus, and the percentile of revshare you gain will be increased.

Discord: Bugman#1418

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement