🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking to Collab with another Game Studio or with experienced Unity Programmers/Artists/Dev ( 2 Projects )

Started by
0 comments, last by boffin-bulbs 2 years, 6 months ago

Hello and Greetings to all of you who came by this post,

I hope you are doing well in these times.

I started Game Studio while back in Estonia, Tallinn and are looking for collaboration with another game dev studios or with individuals who are experienced at Unity as programmers or game developers. Why is that? It is simply because to speed up the process, we have currently two with very good potential games on our hands but unfortunately we had to pause our main projects because currently we do not have enough man power. :(

Our team consist of Me as Game Designer, Lead developer who is all rounder ( also very good as artist but mainly still a programmer with around 5 years experience as Unity Game Dev and with Computer Science degree from Cuba, then 3d modeler/artist from Iran with over 10 years experience, our programmer from Brazil with also 10 years of experience ( unfortunately he is currently on the break, don t have enough time to invest tho he is always there to help us out whenever possible ) and bunch of guys from Pakistan game studio actually but we currently had to pause with them as they were helping us out as freelancers.

Both of our games are nearly 50% done that being said it is not even nearly finished so if you guys feel like you would like to work on something serious with a big possibility of success and of course for future partnership please get in touch with me via email or discord which i will provide at the end of the post.

In addition i would like to add that team what we managed to put together is friendly, open minded and professional. We are all working for the same goal and of course for the long run. If that sounds something you would be interested of or would like to hear more about then get in touch with us now ? Discord: boffin-bulbs#6838 or email: info@boffin-bulbs.com

Hope you guys and girls are having a nice rest of day ahead of you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement