🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Experienced C++/C# coder, looking for 3D artists to make possible Unity/Unreal Engine game.

Started by
0 comments, last by ReverseLogic 2 years, 6 months ago

Hi,

I am a very experienced coder, who started coding back in the mid 90's on The Amiga range of computers. Since then I have learnt both C++ and C#, and also the OpenGL/Vulkan/DX11 Apis. And I would like to form a team to develop a fun modern game, either in Unity or Unreal.

I have basic modelling skills myself, mostly with Blender, but I'm looking for people who can model and rig and animate models.

I am looking for about 3-5 artists, while I will be handling the coding side of things. Said artists can also help with story/quests, depending on the type of game we decide on.

I can showcase some of my previous work and demos, if needed. Thanks.

-Edit- Here is the current idea I'm thinking of.

It is a game called “Level Up” - Which is set in an alternate fictional comic book universe. And the primary focus of the game is saving this alternate world and always levelling up your powers so you can defeat more and bigger enemies.

It won't be Batman for example, but unique fictional super heroes specific to the game.

If you are interested, feel free to mail me(or reply here) at mailto:reverselogicdeveloper@gmail.com

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement