🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Boost giving me some weird errors

Started by
2 comments, last by LorenzoGatti 2 years, 5 months ago

I built boost, I have everything setup correctly from what I can figure out. But I keep getting this error.

1>\boost\boost\asio.hpp(20,10): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/asio/associated_allocator.hpp': No such file or directory

I've switched IDE's I've relinked rebuilt everything but can't seem to get past this error. Even tried using ASIO stand alone, anyone ever came to this error? I'm currently using Visual Studio 2022.

The file does exist an is in the correct folder, I just can't seem to get past this, thanks for your help.

Advertisement

At my Unix system such an error means the parent-dir of the latter file is not considered for #include. Don't know how things work at Visual Studio, but that could be one thing to check or fix.

You didn't configure include file search paths correctly when you switched to your new IDE, so the mentioned file cannot be found. In Visual studio, look in project properties.

Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement