🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Graficdesigner (Me) is searching for a game programmer for a 2D and/or VR project

Started by
1 comment, last by pbivens67 2 years, 3 months ago

Hi guys.

Im a Graficdesigner from Switzerland. Iam searching for a programmer for 1 or 2 game projects.

I allready done boardgames from the scratch, but now i have plans which i can´t realize it in form of a boardgame.

I can´t programm, so i need someone whos into and wants to do 1 or both projects.

I will assist with the grafics, game design and eventually the sounds and music.

I live in Switzerland, but i don´t think it will be a problem to communicate via Email. Whatssapp or whatever to work together.

My plans / ideas:

1. A 2D battleroyal-roguelike-onlinemultiplayer-dicebuilder

*this is just a part of my presentation

2. A VR Roomscale Shooter for the Quest 2 (standalone headset with Roomscale up to 10x10m)

Iam a Airsoftplayer in real life, and i love to play VR. I need something for training, when its not possible to go to events. I also wanna push this game into the e-sports section. Iam a member of the Swiss Airsoft Association, and could boost it a lot. This also would be perfect for Arcades.

So, if someone wants to join or need more Informations, just get in touch with me.

Thanks and see ya.

Sven aka Rocket79

Advertisement

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement