🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[Hobby] Searching for Developers to make Hearthstone Battlegrounds "Tracker"

Started by
0 comments, last by boonwin 2 years, 3 months ago

I'm not sure if I'll find anybody here but let me introduce myself.

Im Boonwin 38 Years old from Germany, i have a Master of Science in Computer Science and I was working as a Business Intelligence Consultant for 3 Years after that I went into Science first I developed in C# a Tool for the Health sector to read and encrypt data, then I went into the maritime science as an research project engineer for digitalization of the maritime industry.

At some point I made as a Hobby Boonwins Battleground Plugin for Hearthstone Decktracker but I could not implement everything I wanted because it felt limited to what Deck Tracker allowed me to do with a Plugin. So I wanted to make a Standalone Battlegrounds-Tracker. But I'm not the best Developer so I hope I can put a Team together and we can build it.

So far There are already 5 Guys who are interested but I'm still in the filtering phase to figure out who could contribute.

Longterm I believe that the Tracker could even make a buck or two but thats not my goal, if something comes in it would first be used for resources like servers etc. if it somehow makes more everyhody will get its fair share obsiously since im honestly not doing this for the money.

Im planning to develope it as a c# .net client, then there needs to be a web api and database some of those areas im not really into so in the team we will make our plan together.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement