🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[RevShare] Looking for 3D Modeler for Animals (Wolf, Bear, Deer, Fish, etc.)

Started by
0 comments, last by Edmm 2 years, 3 months ago

Hey, my name is Adam and I'm one of the Developer/Programmer of our game. The game is using Unreal Engine 4. I have experience in both C++ and Blueprints.

About the game:

Our game is a Multiplayer Coop Survival which is based on reality. The project's name right now is Seasons. It takes place in Alaska, so the game will have only the animals that can be found in Alaska. We will have Dynamic Seasons and Dynamic Weather system. For now a maximum of 4-10 player will be able to play the game in one lobby. This number will probably change later, when we'll have most part of the game ready. Our goal is to make the Game Mechanics, Graphics, AI Logic and Animations as Realistic as possible.

Your task:

Be able to create realistic animal models. You can use any software, such as Blender and Maya. Don't worry if you have little or zero experience with Unreal Engine 4 or GitHub, if your models are ready and you can export it in .fbx, then everything is fine.

Our team:

We are a team of 9 right now, which has 4 Artist/Modeler, 3 Programmer, 1 Sound Composer and 1 UX Designer.

Split %:

Just to be clear, we will share the revenue between each other. Obviously, the more you work and help for the game to be successful in the end, the bigger your share will be.

Contact

If you are interested in the Project, send a DM on Discord (Edmm#9842) and we can talk about the details.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement