🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

LF 3D Artist

Started by
0 comments, last by CptPaste 2 years ago

Hello Artist,

I'm a developer that many times, as a hobby, has started to develop games using existing engines like Unreal 4&5 and Unity, but fallen short due to lack of skills in 3D modelling, rigging and animation.

After many hours of playing around in 3D softwares, like 3D Studio and Blender, I have managed to create simple ugly barely functional models and animations, but I think I lack some very needed artistic vein in order to get as good as I would have to be in order to make stuff as good as I want.

Playing around in these tools has not been for nothing though, as it has given me huge insights in how these things work and how the stuff that are exported are defined and connects with the underlying code and engines.

I really would like to find a passionate artist with gaming interests that would like to share a project with me. The project would begin as a hobby project. There would be no strings attached, just fun with good attitude and respect. The project would be either one of these games; A fantasy first person game with melee and ranged weapons focus or a space fighter arena game. Regardless of the game it would have to be absolut top focus on fun gameplay, graphics and last but not least fun immersive combat. Always low priority on story. First iterations would of course be smaller tests, to grow to game concept and further to a fully developed game.

Any potential future profits of the project would of course be split equally, as long as you are still active in the project.

Myself, I am a very skilled programmer with no doubt I can pull off any code necessary for the project. I'm a big fan of games, and have been since I was a kid when the first nintendo came out in the middle 80's.

Send me a message if this sounds interesting!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement