🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for UE4 dev/artist

Started by
5 comments, last by Programmer71 1 year, 10 months ago

Hi ! We are looking for an ue4 dev who would handle 3D models integration into the engine.

We are a little team with 1 2d artist, 2 3d modelers and animator, 1 musician and 1 unreal dev. We are making a game based on a warcraft3 custom map called « kodo tag ». There is still a community for this game and we work with the actual owner of the map to make it a stand alone.

We already made some work here :

https://www.develteam.com/Game/Monster-Tag

A game test version is already playable on steam (with multiplayer). You can see how it looks in this little video :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E0QL_zk5DabCGaVjTuPfuQiJcW_0skiS/view?usp=sharing

So basically we miss someone who would take our animated models and setup everything in unreal (VFX, SFX, integration etc), with some level design and environnement stuff too.

Add me on discord if you want to know more: Ymave#3149

Advertisement

Hi, I am a rather-fresh VFX artist being involved in a FPS fantasy dev project from Korea. I'd like to know whether there's any room for me to join, or at least to contribute to the project of yours. I use UE, blender, and some other image editing software as my main tools.

Long time it hasn't been since I started my career and I still want to experience more and expose myself to various team projects and practice my communication as well as dev skills. If there aren't any rooms for VFX but other kind jobs/roles, it would be fine because I've been interested in any kinds of things related to developing a game since I considered myself to land on the game industry.

I cannot promise you to make a massive contribution to your project(not yet, since I've been just getting used to my position recently, so out-of-energy sometimes), but I bet I can handle it on weekly basis. So, please let me know if you want any kinds of contribution ?. Personally, I've been recruited to my first indie dev project in this community one or two years ago!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement